Login or Create an Account
If you have previously used the Awards Portal, you can log in using your existing details or request a new password below.
Create a New Account
If you haven't used the Awards Portal before, or don't know you log in, you can create a new account.
NOTE: The Awards Portal is separate from the AMaGA website. Your AMaGA membership login won’t work here and you'll need to create a new account.
ENTRY CRITERIA & CONDITIONS
- The 2021 Awards are open for any project published in 2020, that has not already been entered.
- The MAPDAs are open to all non-commercial museums, galleries, zoos, botanical gardens, historical societies, libraries, keeping places, science centres and other cultural organisations.
- Commercial galleries, auction houses and publishing interests are not eligible.
- Members and non-members of AMaGA are eligible (note the differentiation in entry fee).
- Entries must come from organisations, associations and non-profit companies, not individuals or designers.
- An entry is defined as printed or electronically designed graphic material intended for public distribution.
- Entries should be posted with the registration form, payment and entry form attached to each entry to arrive at AMaGA before the closing date.
- All publications will be credited as indicated on the registration and entry forms. Please ensure names are listed correctly and legibly.
- Entries will not be processed until payment is received.
- Museums may submit multiple entries in any category.
- A series of publications may be submitted as one entry (e.g. newsletters, magazines, posters).
- One copy only of any publication must be supplied in its intended form – printed materials as hard copy. Posters should be sent in their original format.
- Multimedia, websites and apps are to be entered by uploading or entering a URL.
- An impartial judging panel drawn from the museum and graphic design sectors and including a member of the museum-going public will judge entries.
- The judging panel reserves the right not to make an award in a category if it considers no award is merited; or to make a joint award. Decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ensuring an entry’s timely arrival, good condition and correct information is the responsibility of each entrant.
- Publications will not be returned. Entries become the property of AMaGA.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant grants permission to AMaGA for the reproduction of winning entries for the purposes of publicity and promotion at no charge; entrants must warrant they have the right to allow such use by AMaGA.